Hurulu Eco Park Evening Safari Tour Summary:
Meet your experienced Safari game driver from your hotel for your 2.5 hour jeep safari tour of Hurulu Eco Park, Habarana
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the Hurulu forest. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild pigs, grey langers, purple-faced leaf monkeys, porcupines and assorted birds.
At the end of the safari, head back to your hotel or original departure point. If your hotel is located at polonnaruwa area, stops for sunset of minneriya tank & the standing big Buddha, Giritale.
- Private Safari Jeep just for your party
- Professional Safari Driver
- Hurulu Eco Park Entrance Tickets
- Driver & Jeep entry fees
- Park Service fee
- Park VAT Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips for Safari Driver & park ranger
Best period for visit Hurulu Eco Park
From November to June is the best season for see many elephants. Other months might see some elephants, other animals & Birds.
Hurulu Evening Safari Departure Time Comments:
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic & weather conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence may prior to this time as per your hotel location. Contact us to verify your exact pickup time.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
Hurulu Evening Safari Departure Location Name:
> Free Pickup & drop off – HMeet at our meeting location at Habarana City for free service.
> For hotels in Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla, Kandalama, Trincomalee, Kandy & Passikuddah can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
Directions to Hurulu Evening Safari Departure Location:
# In Front of ‘Green grand seafood Restaurant’, Habarana | GPS
# In Front of ‘Habarana Police Bus Stop’, Habarana | GPS
# Infront of ‘Gunners Club’ (G & S Restaurant), Minneriya | GPS
# Opposite ‘Ekho Sigiriya Hotel’, Sigiriya | GPS
Hurulu Evening Safari Return Location:
Returns to original departure point
Suitable for children:
Yes, children will love the spectacle of the gathering herds, often with many baby elephants
What to wear or bring along for Hurulu Evening Safari:
Light cool clothing, a cap / Hat, sunscreen, Dust mask, drinking water and a camera
Hurulu Evening Safari Safety Guideline:
Guests are not permitted to get off the jeep and walk around the park. Please do not smoke & take alcoholic drinks inside the park and dispose of litter responsibly. Do not feed any of the animals. Please read our Safety Guidelines for more details about how the safari tours operate.
- Cancellations received 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% per person.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Additional Tour Information:
- For Same day & Next day bookings, Please you must contact us by Call or SMS / WhatsApp / Viber with mention exact pickup Location to +94776487757
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Child below 5 Years are Free of charge. / Child above 11 years apply for Adult ticket.
- Please include your Mobile / Local contact number & Hotel pickup details at the booking
- At some season there is less number of elephants can see in Hurulu Eco Park, so as that time we change the tour for ‘Kaudulla National Park jeep safari’ or ‘Minneriya National Park Safari’ with a additional fee as an Alternative Tour option for given you the better Safari experience.